(but first, this announcement: don't forget to enter the first annual three dog blog competition. details here. now, on to today's post.)
I have been tagged all over the place.... by robin @ pensieve, by carrie sue, by aoj and the lurchers, by babaloo, and by swearing mother. And, get this, they all tagged me for the same me-me!
I think that this tells us that this me-me has run its course, has gone all the way around the interweb and the blogoverse not just once or twice, but at least five times.
So here goes. By the way, it ends here. This is the last time you will ever see this meme, anywhere on the interweb. I swear. (though i don't swear quite as well as swearing mother.)
no, no, don't thank me. just read on.
SEVEN RANDOM THINGS
1. i used to be afraid of dogs.
2. when i was a wee girl, my hair was straight.
3. i have a skin graft that is roughly in the shape of africa. it is on the back of my right leg, down near the heel.
if you beg nicely, i will tell you the story of how i set myself on fire that cold and spitting-snow April day.
4. until doug, all of my boyfriends were insane. (this is related to No 3.)
5. i have gigantic sturdy peasant ankles. (so is this one.)
6. i learned to read when i was 3.
7. when i was a toddler, i went down the basement stairs in my stroller (see picture) and knocked out all my teeth. this might explain a few things.
oh, and the top photo? totally random. of course.